Sign in to follow this  
MalMac

Ark Loader Fit?

MalMac

My tractor with a 550 Ark Loader on it went down with front axel problems. Murphy moved in with his Law.

Question I was thinking about transferring the loader over to a 520H for a short time while repairs are done to the C that it was on. Will it fit? or will modifications have to be done. Not sure about mounting the pump on a Onan. If I have to modify it, I might as well just go ahead and make the repairs to the C. Just need the loader ASAP. Since I need it now that's why Murphy move in. That's they way it works right? Murphy only comes around when you don't need or have time for him. But there again when do you need Murphy around.

Jim_M

It should fit, you may have to make minor modifications to the pump mount.

can whlvr

not being a smart arse,but wouldnt it be easier to fix the front end then swap and fab,or did it do alot of damage to the c,just curious

SAM58

I would fix the C...

2 Cents.

baerpath

50.00 for a complete front axle with spindles or move a loader over and back No contest fix the C

Duane

MalMac

Well since the C is down I am going to go a head and pull the loader off. There are other things that need attention and it might as well get done. Not going to put the loader on the 520. I don't want to do any mods to the loader or waste time trying to get the pump mounted. Now I just got to figure on what to do with the loader because I do not have any stands for it. If I remember right, using block and tackle when I put it on was a pain in the backside. I know on are bigger tractors we had them on stands and it was easy. Guess I need to make some stands.

baerpath

The stands aren't hard to make basically a pad on the bottom, a lenght of pipe and a 5/16 bolt. I can send you a picture and measurements when I get home Fri/Sat if you need them

Duane

pfrederi

I made the stands for the FEL on my D200 out of 2 2x4s and some treaded rod. Drill a hole long wise near the top of the 2x4 put the treaded rod through (size to fit the FEL tube and long enough to clear th front wheels) secure with a nut on each side of the 2x4. Make teh 2x4 long enough so the front wheel will pass under the support. Then standing on the tractor lift the cross bar on the loader, the 2x4s will swing down and when they are vertical let down the cross bar...