Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

WHCC 2008 Show Video

Suburban 550

Great videos Duke and MJ. Finally got to see all of them. Thanks for all your time and effort. Ray

HorseFixer

Can't wait till I get up to Duke & MJ's place maybe next weekend to have Duke burn one for me B) & talk tractors.

Even with hi speed this old computer grunts & strains to watch a long vid like that.

Be nice to watch a DVD out in the shop while working on the tractors. :whistle:

10-dash 4 stephen will hook ya up! Thanks mike & Ray! Stephen when ya come up here come hungry! B)

Duke B)

CasualObserver

Duke, thanks for the time and effort you've dedicated to this movie project. I too am looking forward to the uninterrupted DVD version. B)

HorseFixer

Duke, thanks for the time and effort you've dedicated to this movie project. I too am looking forward to the uninterrupted DVD version. B)

Your welcome JASON! I think I will be burning a few copies over the weekend. Stephen I suppose to swing by I think sunday so we will most likely get him a copy and I want to watch it on my 65" BIG SCREEN and see how it looks. I hope okay but our camera is a tape type and I wonder how it will work on a TV :whistle: I will let ya all know.

Duke

Brrly1

Hey Duke, the weekend is over. How did the video turn out? Curiousity killed the cat!!! Meow, Meow. Well? Burly B):whistle: B)

HorseFixer

Turned out pretty good! But would like to get some pictures and make the movie in 1 menu and pictures in another. Maybe Ill just release as is!

Duke