Sign in to follow this  
baerpath

Dual wheels found a good deal on ebay

baerpath

Item number: 220253191875 with attachments a diesel D250 B)

Have to put it in the transport area see who will pick it up and deliver :whistle:

Nick

Darn, My cousin just came back from Germany. Maybe he could have talked the military into hauling the Gutbrod back with his truck. B)

Found an online translator :whistle:

A Gutbrod 2450 DS with an Kubota engine is sold to approx. 16 HP, approx. 18 Kmh fast, BJ unknown because the vehicle registration is missing however one can with the certification authority again request. The year of construction I estimate from approx. the 1986 to 1990 because the Gutbrod the square headlights have s

Stigian

Wow, that would be quite nice to have in my collection, but even though Im closer than most of you guys Germany is still a bit far for me to go. B)

Good work finding the online translator Nick B)

I love this line :whistle:B)

Because the Gutbrod and the complete accessories no longer are not new give I any warranty and sell this than tinkering object. For misunderstandings to avoid ask before delivery of a requirement for inspection

HorseFixer

WoW that is a pretty sweet deal! :whistle: Too bad I dunno German! B)

Sooo does like GUTBROD mean Wheel Horse? Or is that the name they sold it under over there. I knew they had a gutbrod tansmission by looking in my Wheel Horse by years excell sheet but dont know the whys of the name game. B)

Duke