Sign in to follow this  
Paul D.

Hitch Assembly

Paul D.

Anyone have sketches/dimensions for one of these. I don't feel like dishing out that kinda money for something that simple

1 Toro Consumer 108506-01 (replaces 105541)

Hitch Assembly Your price: $157.27

0 of these in your cart Qty:

Forest Road

Which hitch is it? What tractor do you have?

Paul D.

61R10001.gif

hitch.jpg

I have a C141 and just installed a rock shaft yesterday. But I would love to have one of these hitches. They want $75 for them on ebay and they look very simple. We just got a heavy duty iron worker(shears, bends, notches up to 3/8 steel) at work just before the first of the year and this seems like an excellent project for it

sorekiwi

Thanks, Thats exactly what I needed. Looks like I have found my next project! My wife will be thrilled :ychain:

Make 2 and send me one!! A clevis hitch has been on my tuit list for about 10 years... :ychain:

mrocket49

Paul,

There is also a stabilizer plate that came with the clevis hitch, it is used for the one-bottom plow. Here are some photos and measurements if needed.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Paul D.

Paul,

There is also a stabilizer plate that came with the clevis hitch, it is used for the one-bottom plow. Here are some photos and measurements if needed.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Thanks thats great! Appreciate it

Paul D.

Ordered Materials Today!

mnWHfan

Here is a dimensional drawing that I did of the sleeve hitch for my tractor.

Sleeve - Hitch - Weldment.pdf

Paul D.

Thanks Dennis, Thats awesome. Takes all of the guess work out of it

Paul D.

Well I managed to get all the bending done on the hitch Yesterday (Sorry no pics) Next I will weld the round stock onto the sides for the pivet point holes and weld on the nuts. After that I will weld the whole thing together and we should be in business. Next step... buy/build some attachments to use with it :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

Zuiko

How much would you charge if you were to make another one? i have been looking for one for on 417. Thanks

dave

6wheeler

Paul,

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Did you weld the cross brace on where it mounts?. I need 1 of them bendy plate thingys (as Ian would call it) I am going to steal er' uh' Borrow. Yeah thats it.BORROW your measurements. Thanks Pat

Paul D.

How much would you charge if you were to make another one? i have been looking for one for on 417. Thanks

dave

I really don't have time to make one right now (working 65hr. Weeks). But when I slow down I will contact you.

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk

Paul D.

Paul,

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0001-1.jpg

Did you weld the cross brace on where it mounts?. I need 1 of them bendy plate thingys (as Ian would call it) I am going to steal er' uh' Borrow. Yeah thats it.BORROW your measurements. Thanks Pat

I did weld in the cross plate. After talking with some other guys none of them had ever seen one without that brace that wasn't bent. As for the bendy plate thingy. I used some heavy 3" angle iron and just cut it down and shaped it to what it needed to be

Sent from my iPhone using

Tapatalk