Sign in to follow this  
Raider10

tidy bench?

Raider10

post-6158-0-96039800-1328217250.jpg

My bench after a hard days horsin around. Time for a tidy me thinks. :angry-banghead:

wheeledhorseman

No, that's a work is in progress bench! Start moving stuff about and you'll never find it again. :angry-nono:

Andy

AMC RULES

What bench? :scratchead:

• Like 1

zieg72

You don't want to see mine then... I have 3 different benches and 2 30x60 work tables and I still have to back the pickup truck around and work of the tailgate...

specialwheelhorse

Wow Now I don't feel so bad about mine. Been adjusting on my turning plow and just let everything go !!!!!!

Norlett

dont laugh at this bench

It was mine till this wheel horse bug took over

Now i am confined to trying to work in our old dog kennel

Raider10

Thats not the worst of it. Dads had to build a new shed onto back of garage to accomodate another bench. Can only just get through door its that full. Counted about 11 horse tyres plus god knows what else. Even extended hut down garden from 8x9 foot to 16x16 foot. Thats now got 3 horses and my mountfield 4155h crammed in plus loads of other gardenin tackle and a bench somewhere! And theres a workshop built onto side of house full of junk and two classic motor bikes, and a massive bench, which is full! then theres the cellar with another 3 benches. Just enough room to put a pot of tea down, theres a another classic bike burried in there too. I even had to put another 10x6 foot shed down garden. Thats got caravan stuff and a load of range rover classic bits in, and a bench which i cant even see. So the garage bench is just for starters. Thankfully you cant see the other side of the garage.

Cheerio. :eusa-think:

squonk

Be careful not to run that drill press into those spray cans! :jaw:

Norlett

If this horsing around gets any bigger at our house.

We that means our ian (my son)

Might have to extend next door.

She keeps Horses.But not our sort.They have fours legs. Not wheels and tyres.

Raider10

No chance of drilling anything. Can't find the bloomin plug. :eusa-think:

DoctorHfuhruhurr

That's immaculate compared to mine.

According to researchers a messy desk (or in this case, workbench) leads people to think more clearly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2088359/Messy-desks-office-actually-lead-employees-think-clearly-say-researchers.html

smoreau

so why is it every weekend I clean off my bench and put every thing away witch takes about 30 min. at the end of the weekend its to the point that I got to move something to put my cup down?

Anglo Traction

Mmm, I feel better now I've seen someone elses Bench state!. I have to play a game of Solitaire in my Garage to make a space at the moment. Suppose I'm a bit of a Magpie when it comes to accumulating Stuff.

meadowfield

....what's the collective noun for a group of magpies?

That best describes our family :D

wheeledhorseman

Could it be an 'encampment' ? You don't drive Transit tippers by any chance? :eusa-think:

I need to be careful what I say here, specially as apart from all the stuff that might be useful sometime I've got a ferrous and non-ferrous scrap pile in the yard for 'weighing in'.

Norlett

This nice tidy bench has created a good topic.

Went in my shed this morning To find my bench.and try tidy it up.

Before Meadowfield (mark) and raider10 (ian) Can take photos of it.Then post it on this forum.

It should be tidy when they see it. And then that will shame them (joking) :ychain:

WHEEL HORSE BILL

What are you workin on to make that work bench look like that. :ychain:

WHEEL HORSE BILL :USA:

Martin

Magpies!

Been a few years since I seen one of them.

Been a few since I got swooped by one too!!

meadowfield

Could it be an 'encampment' ? You don't drive Transit tippers by any chance? :eusa-think:

I need to be careful what I say here, specially as apart from all the stuff that might be useful sometime I've got a ferrous and non-ferrous scrap pile in the yard for 'weighing in'.

we have piles and buckets the very same... copper/lead/steel.

Nah, we're not the kind with those kind of wheels - we are all land rover drivers! :banana-tux:

meadowfield

This nice tidy bench has created a good topic.

Went in my shed this morning To find my bench.and try tidy it up.

Before Meadowfield (mark) and raider10 (ian) Can take photos of it.Then post it on this forum.

It should be tidy when they see it. And then that will shame them (joking) :ychain:

ahhh, but if we don't take pictures you have no proof that it's tidy....

unless you can work out how to turn your camera on, take a picture, copy it to your computer and then upload to redsquare!

I think we are safe!!!!

:scratchead:

Raider10

Not sure wot I'm working on now, can't find it! might have a tidy this weekend. Think i can find the way in. Hoping it doesnt snow. Causes nowt but chaos in this country. Half an inch of the white stuff and the whole place grinds to a halt!

Too many idiots who can't drive and councils who can't spread grit! :angry: :angry-argument:

wheeledhorseman

Now this is clean and tidy - for me at least.

workbench.jpg

No, I haven't cleaned it up for a photo shoot - it's just as I found it this morning. I did clear off one end of the bench last week so I could actually work on it but its started to 'fill in' again. I think Gremlins do it, a little bit each night, so you don't notice until you can't find even the tiniest place to work. :)

Andy

Raider10

Nice one Andy.

Thats 10 times better than mine! Will post a pic of the true horror that is my workshop later on. Might have a tidy then.

Ps did you get my reply about ammeter? Gonna go for a voltmeter. Much better for seeing wots happening in the battery department. Again thanks for the offer.

Ian. :woohoo: its saturday! :banana-rock:

Norlett

:angry-chillpill: :angry-chillpill: This tidy bench topic that raider10 created the other week

You can see where he got it from.(me) his Dad

Went in yesterday to look for my bench.And light my fire.Cos .Its Blooming cold here.

Felt a bit guilty.So cleaned up a bit.(Not much)

Want to make room in shed.I want to fit a compressor on the tractor.

Just for Displaying at show's.Some thing a bit different. :angry-chillpill: :angry-chillpill: :angry-chillpill:

post-6156-0-75869100-1328347249_thumb.jp

meadowfield

Looks like you only had one candle lit ! :P