Sign in to follow this  
Steve in Mo

Tire removal

Retired Wrencher

Frank do you have a picture ou this set up Gary B..................

Retired Wrencher

:USA: :wh: Well it has been a while on this but I am almost done. I thought this would be easier than make a cement pad for it, how much I would use it not sure at this time. I have to do some sanding to make flat in some ares but when done it should just to my height. I did the hole thing with a 36" buck saw. I think I will only use for the front tires not sure if it can handle the rears. But it be handy I have wheelbarrows to do plus the tractors. Hope you enjoy the picks. If any one has done the rears with this please let me know. Gary B............. Smalltireschamger002.jpgSmalltireschamger001.jpg

Sparky

Gary, I have that same machine and I think its easier to do rears than fronts personally. The narrower front rims are allright but the deep front rims are a pain.

Just my opinion.

Mike..........

Retired Wrencher

so Mike like on the big C141/161?? deep rims on front. thanks for the info. Gary B....

Retired Wrencher

:USA: :wh: well I got to finally use that tire changer today on a wheel barrow tire. no Moore using screw drivers or such this thing worked like a dream. wanted to post picks but it was snowing out. that tire went on with no effort at all. I needed to put a tube in it. will post picks when I do my saw tooth tires. Gary B............