Sign in to follow this  
dustycarter

Is this tiller worth $300

dustycarter

the guy says everything is with it and according to toro it is a 1998 model. Id love to have it but I have a 312-8 1989 and am wondering if it will fit and work. Please let me know ASAP so I could get it if its worth it. heres a link. Tell me what you think about it. Thanks, Dusty

Post edited

{{ NO POSTING OF CRAIGSLIST ADS OTHER THAN YOUR OWN }}

zieg72

I think it is worth what he is asking but it is for a newer style tractor 5xi types

Kelly

If you changed the hitch on it it will fit your 312 but you will still need the mid pulleys I'd offer less, I bought one like that one, it was new also off CL and talked them down to $75

dustycarter

Well he must have bought it thinking it would work for his tractor. he says he has a 3 cyl diesel??? toro wh. Ive never seen or heard of those. but anyways if teh was some way possible i could get him to come dow to 75 id get it in a heart beat. thank you both for the replys.

dennist

Well he must have bought it thinking it would work for his tractor. he says he has a 3 cyl diesel??? toro wh. Ive never seen or heard of those. but anyways if teh was some way possible i could get him to come dow to 75 id get it in a heart beat. thank you both for the replys.

The 523DXI came with a diesel in it.