Rooster

Suburban International!

Lars

WooooHoooo i got an uppdate from the shipping company yesterday

April 30, 2012:

The container is on the way over approximately the date of May 20 to Norway..

And im realy looking forward to get it here.. :)

Rooster

Tractor On!

pmackellow

Knusern I bet you can't wait, roll on May 20th !! :)

stevasaurus

Hey Lars...looks like you have less then 3 weeks to clean up that garage. :) :) :) Fair winds and following seas mate.

Lars

Hey Lars...looks like you have less then 3 weeks to clean up that garage. :) :) :) Fair winds and following seas mate.

Yepp Dino i have.. it is realy dirty now. and a lot of stuff that dont belong there too.. so i have to be finish whit all my projekt's asap.. and start cleaning it up

Anglo Traction

Good news Lars, Should have put a Transponder Chip in the Crate, you could track it's journey over the Atlantic. But I suppose you will be too busy preparing it's new House :chores-mop:

Lars

Good news Lars, Should have put a Transponder Chip in the Crate, you could track it's journey over the Atlantic. But I suppose you will be too busy preparing it's new House :chores-mop:

Hmm That would be a great ide.. to have in the crate.. :eusa-think: But yep ur right im going to be busy to clean up the new home in :norway:

Jake Kuhn

There you go lars,just got to get the garage cleaned out and wait for her to come. Jake

neil

wont be long now, it will soon be in Norway , are you getting excited yet Lars

Lars

wont be long now, it will soon be in Norway , are you getting excited yet Lars

YESS Neil im am http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY
  • Like 1

Lars

The container on the way over now. Arrival around 29 May to Oslo transshipment to smaller boats there and then down to Halden for pickup there. further notice arrives.

AUCH got this mail to day from the shipping company. then it might be 1 week of june before i have it here MABYE. :angry-tappingfoot:

bowtiebutler956

Sorry to hear that Lars. :banghead: I too cant stand waiting, especially when I have a package that awesome coming. They say good things come to those who wait. :ychain:

Matt :flags-texas:

AMC RULES

...and wait, and wait. :popcorn:

Stigian

I've just got round to reading this thread :hide:

All I can say is WOW, your a great bunch of guy's for making this happen.. Hat's off to you all.

I bet it's driving you a bit nut's Lars waiting for your rather large parcel to arrive, but it will be worth the wait..

Can't wait to see the "unwrapping" photos :D

neil

I know how it feels Lars to wait for your parcel , i know i had the same excitement when my 551 was being shipped to UK ,

I am now on my third Tractor and it is still just as exciting.

My RJ 58 was picked up from Joe Papke on friday and is now on its way to the shipping port.

not too much longer to wait know Lars ,June will soon be here .

what are your first plans with the tractor when it arrives ?

stevasaurus

I have always hated waiting for anything since I was in boot camp in the Navy. They made us stand at attention for 2 hours in the hot sun waiting to get all of our shots in our arms. :angry-banghead::bow-blue: Hated waiting ever since. :) :) :) :)

Lars

I know how it feels Lars to wait for your parcel , i know i had the same excitement when my 551 was being shipped to UK ,

I am now on my third Tractor and it is still just as exciting.

My RJ 58 was picked up from Joe Papke on friday and is now on its way to the shipping port.

not too much longer to wait know Lars ,June will soon be here .

what are your first plans with the tractor when it arrives ?

Hey Neil

well the first thing im going to do is to look over all the part's then im going to clean up the frame and tranny. and take the tranny apart, and overhaul it..

at the same time i will fire up the Etank and get most of the parts cleand up then it will be some sandblasting, and give it some coat whit FerroBet..

Lars

well got an new date on the shipping to day around the 2 of june :( so around 2 weeks mabye... :eusa-think:

bowtiebutler956

I bet we won't see any more messages in the shout box saying boord, once you get your package! :woohoo: You'll be way to busy restoring your :wh: !!! Oh happy day! :thumbs:

Lars

HolyCOW i got good news to day.. Suburban has arrived in Norway .. it is now in the safety on the harbor on solid ground.

A little unclear when I can go and get it ..

They begin and unloading / emptying the container on Saturday may 26

bowtiebutler956

That's fantastic news!! :woohoo:

Jake Kuhn

That is great news. Looking forward to seeing pics of you receiving it. Jake

neil

Dont forget to take your camera to the collection depot at the docks

wheeledhorseman

Great news Lars - bet you can't wait to get down there to collect it now its in the country.

Enjoy!

Andy

Lars

:angry-cussingblack: :angry-screaming: Got Another mail from the shippingcompany to day.........

Regrettable message! We do not get the container due to strikes. The container is fully cleared, and the truck was only rejected this morning in the harbor.

(Think it's the pilot who strikes.)

If the strike is called off during that time, the shipping company promised to run the container to Halden, so it is ready for collection on Monday 4 June. :no: