Rooster

Suburban International!

Lars

Well i have delivered the org rim to the 551 to a buddy of me. That have started a new sandblaster shop (big one) he blast semi truck frame's etc.. So he is gone sandblast them and put epoxy on them, so i can paint dem the same color as the rim on the suburban,

and im gona look for one front rim to match the other rim that i have on it. i have 2 diffrent now.. and ill hate it LOL.. when i can get a hold of it i will blast both of them and get epoxy on them too and paint them when ill do the rear rim's.

Then ill just need to get me a sett of greease caps to the front rim...

Thanks

Lars

Anglo Traction

I also have the same problem with 2 different Rims I'm working on Lars. I have to alter the Hub Tube length to match them up. No chance of finding another Rim the same.

So I understand why your unhappy with your odd ones.

• Like 1

Lars

well.. i have stored the burban like this to try to keep it a bit clean innside the workshop 20131030_191940_zpsee70a02d.jpg but a few days a go i bought this and it's going to be really nice to get it on 20131030_192427_zps51f377a4.jpg and now the tractor is totaly covered. woohoooo.. 20131030_192202_zpsace68cae.jpg20131030_192212_zps5eec2bce.jpg

It is made ​​from waterproof and breathable material so it is absolutely perfect!!!!!

i also added this to the steeringwheel on it 20131030_191728_zps9bb1fcd3.jpg

Thanks

Lars

• Like 2

Anglo Traction

look's like it is very cosy and ready for the long winter sleep Lars :sleeping-sleep:   :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

That :wh: looks very cozy in its stable. :text-datsphatyo: Its good to see this machine again. :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

• Like 1

flyovrcntry

Just saw this,that is some trip and great story.The restore is could make a how to manual.

• Like 1

dmoore

What a great story and a fantastic restoration! Fantastic job Lars :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap:

• Like 1

bowtiebutler956

Always nice to see this thread pop back up from time to time. Never fails to put a smile on my face. :thumbs:

Matt :flags-texas:

• Like 1

Racinbob

I'll bump this back up again. I'm sure there's some folks that haven't seen it. After hearing about it when we all were on Skype I just looked it up today. What a great read! And what an incredible build on that tractor Lars. It inspires me even more on my 400 rebuild. My talent will run out well before yours though. Simply amazing!

• Like 1

Lars

Edited by Lars

Anglo Traction

Why not just 'Pin it' so it stays at the top where it deserves to be placed? :handgestures-salute: . Hi Lars :eusa-clap:

• Like 1