Sign in to follow this  
Mith

Wish they were stiull this cheap!

combatmp29r

Thanks Jason I'll have to look that site over better when I have more time, but what they have on the 1st page had alot of good info I didn't know.

Rollerman

Terry I had an M23 lever steer & an S17 for a bit.

They are incredibly crude.

Hope you can talk your uncle out of hacking up that B...even though it's not a horse thats a real piece of history there!

I'f I were closer I'd offer up a donor & help you talk him out of it.

Some say that the first type of 4 wheeled garden tractor... :D ...but I see a lot of garden tractor companies make the same claim in there history books.

TT

He has stuff sitting around his place from when I was 10 or 12 years old. It was decent when he first got it, but time has taken its toll on a lot of things. I suppose if I sat on the ground for 30 years, my bottom would probably be rotten too. (don't even comment that, PLEASE! :P )

I might have to hit him up for it. It's missing the engine, but I have some old model of a big Briggs here that would probably be close enough. I'll have to get a picture of it and see if any of you guys can ID it for me. (I can't find any numbers) :D

Rollerman

That Speedex B would have a B&S ZZ engine on it I beleive?

Neat tractors, but kind of look like death traps...especially with a mounted sickle mower!

I'd be happy to park it here beside my Pond Levers. :D

Okay enough Speedex B talk...back on topic now.