Sign in to follow this  
Vinylguy

YEAR LONG MEMBER DISCOUNT

Vinylguy

To all Red Square members, My wife and I can not thank you enough for your support, Help and tremendous patience with us

over the past four years. We have decided that the best way to say thank you was to offer all RS members a 15% discount on

all online orders placed through our website store for this entire year. Just make sure you enter the code word ( RED ) in the

promotion code box when you sign in or register during the checkout process and your order will be reduced by 15%

Email or PM me with any questions if you have problems checking out.

thank you all again for your continued support

• Like 3

AMC RULES

:bow-blue: You and the Mrs. are definitely a first class act Terry. Guaranteed, I'll be a repeat customer. :thanks:

Vinylguy

:bow-blue: You and the Mrs. are definitely a class act Terry. Guaranteed, I'll be a repeat customer. :thanks:

Thanks Craig and thank you and all our Red Square Vets for your service to our Country.

• Like 1

whfan74

Terry,

That is very generous of you and I for one can say that I appreciate your generosity very much. Quite a few of my tractors are now sporting a set of your decals and they all look fantastic.

Thank you for doing what you do!

P.S. The online store looks great. I really like the changes!!!!

nylyon

Terry, there would be a lot of decal-less tractors out there if it weren't for you, and with this discount, there will be even less! We're fortunate to have you here, thank you!

1maidenfan

To all Red Square members, My wife and I can not thank you enough for your support, Help and tremendous patience with us

over the past four years. We have decided that the best way to say thank you was to offer all RS members a 15% discount on

all online orders placed through our website store for this entire year. Just make sure you enter the code word ( RED ) in the

promotion code box when you sign in or register during the checkout process and your order will be reduced by 15%

Email or PM me with any questions if you have problems checking out.

thank you all again for your continued support

I am re doing my 18 auto and will be ordering decals from you in the near future. My question is, do you have any decals that read: "ya I have a horse, a wheel horse of coarse"

If not , know any one that does?

Thanks

Vinylguy

1maidenfan

I do have those decals in my web store now.

Thanks

gallery_74_25_284322.png

Duff

th_thankyousign.gif Let me join the chorus of very, very grateful members as well, Terry! You are a major part of what makes this place, and our hobby, what it is! thankyouyellow.gif

Duff th_thumbsup.gifth_thumbsup.gif