Sign in to follow this  
68commando8

Howdy from Almost Heaven.....Wv

Wheel Horse Kid

I like old TYroy Bilt tillers. Pic shows some of them. I have one more Pony. Probably going to sell them this spring though. Only keeping one Horse and one Pony. Need to make room for the 520-H that I got the other day. All these Horses are Kohler motors and the Ponys are both Briggs.

Nice collection of Troy-Bilts there, Joe. I have an older 7 HP Horse that I bought used in 1982 (I think), it's one of those purchases I made a long time ago that I look back at now and say, "Yeah, that was a good idea!". They seem to fit with Wheel Horses somehow.

Hope to see you at the show!

I agree. Troy Bilt tillers are a good match for Wheel Horse tractors!

Terry M

:greetings-waveyellow: Welcome Joe! Nice Commando you have there!

wheelhorse656

Nice looking tractor!! IT is supposed to have a lighter if you ake a few pics from the inside of the dash I could tell ya if the base is original. The piece that fits into it is not original though.... But that comando is a great looking tractor!!

68commando8

wheelhorse656,

If you're talking about my Commando I can tell that it is all original except for the one deck wheel and the cigarette lighter. The base is original but the lighter isn't. That lighter came from a Harley I used to own. I liked the weatherproof grommet around it. Even though I don't use it It does work.

Thanks for the nice complement on my ol' Commando. Still cutting the grass with it too.

Joe