Sign in to follow this  
Lane Ranger

Goofed around with the B-80 and the snowplow in the driveway today!

Lane Ranger

I messed around tmoving the little bit of snow we had on the drive today. I just wanted to get out and play on the tractor!

th_100_0437.jpg

Sparky

I hear you on the "get out and play" part. I've got three machine ready for action with no snow in the forcast. I like driving to work without the added bother of snow but it would be nice to have a bit of snow to give the tractors a workout!

Mike..........

AMC RULES

When I think about last year, that little bit of snow wouldn't even have justified wasting the gas. :coffee:

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. :eusa-think:

Lane Ranger

I think getting on the little tractor always justifies wasting a little gas! I told my wife that today too! No way I am not going to get on that thing even with this little snowfall amount!

shallowwatersailor

I'm beginning to think that I might have to manufacture snow! Does moving ice cubes around count? This is what it looked like on 355 days ago.

012611street.jpg012611snowblower.jpg

VinsRJ

I could care less if it snoews, yaaaaa, its fun to push around but who needs the extra hassel :snooty:

• Looks like that Aerins is working just fine too! I love mine, my little girl called it the "Little Mule" last season. :handgestures-thumbup:

AMC RULES

I think getting on the little tractor always justifies wasting a little gas! I told my wide that today too! No way I am not going to get on that thing even with this little snowfall amount!

I'm thinking there might be a typo in your last post Lane? :confusion-shrug:

Rollerman

I think getting on the little tractor always justifies wasting a little gas! I told my wide that today too! No way I am not going to get on that thing even with this little snowfall amount!

I'm thinking there might be a typo in your last post Lane? :confusion-shrug:

I seen that too.

Hidden meaning? :ychain: :hide:

AMC RULES

If the wrong person sees that(you know who), he might be in trouble? :angry-argument: I'm just sayin'.

Lane Ranger

Craig and Stephen: You saved me!

She is out walking the track six miles almost every day and a bad posting would kill me!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

That is a beautiful B-80 Lane. :thumbs: Looks like a recent resto. :popcorn:

varosd

looks great, How do you like the rubber chains?

Lane Ranger

Craig and Don:

My Wheel Horse B-80 is a 1975 and has not been repainted ! I bought it four years ago for $600 and I bought it from a guy that had it for a year (second owner) and he told me the original owner had babied it. Which I could tell. It has a repalcement Kohler K 181 that was put in be the original owner. The plow is a newer than 75 version and the wheel weights appear to be another brand but they are cast and work great.

I bought the rubber tire chains last year after I reworked the concrete in the driveway and felt I needed to cut down on the steel chains digging in the drive.

These rubber chains work great and like L'Oreal -"they cost more but does more"!

They grip great for traction and seem to wear well.