Sign in to follow this  
Steve in Mo

Seat ideas

Steve in Mo

So ok I am getting a little older and the bones hurt more than they used to. I am fixing up a little Lawn Ranger L106 for just riding around the properity and it has no seat. Instead of the seat that belongs on the tractor aI thought I might substitue something else. Has anyone built anything interesting or that worked out well???

Rollerman

I'm not sure what farm stores you have, but Rural King/Big R stores sell a nice low back seat for around $40 that will bolt onto a Lawn Ranger.

They sell a high back for a little more too.

Sparky

They get no respect from the purists here but boat seats are well padded :eusa-whistle: . If your lookin for comfort and not great looks it might be just the ticket.

Mike.........

squonk

I got this seat at TSC and love it! It's on my C-160 now.

DSCF0763.jpg

Kelly

I agree, I have a C141 with a ugly but very comfy boat seat, it is the best riding seat I have on any tractor.

kpinnc

TSC has a large padded pan seat that I have on my L157. It looks pretty good on there, and is fairly comfy compared to the original. They are only about $25 too, so it's hard to beat.

dobeleo

The arm-rests are nice on the C1-60 shown above. The arm rests would help take a little weight off your lower back. Plus they look neat!