Sign in to follow this  
redidbull

Snow Blower Lift

redidbull

Good morning all, when I bought my 73 12HP it came with a snow blower. I does not have any type of lift on it. Does anyone have pics of the stock set up or any other lifts they may have used ? Thanks. Jim

EDIT: This is the blower I have.

varosd

Is this what you are looking for? the ST picture showed that it had the lift tube and flag, or was that the "style" of the one you have. you can find lift tubes and flags for sale on fleabay, our vendor section or fab one up as there are pinned dimensions on the fourum.

cb9bc073.jpg

wallfish

I think what you're missing is the lift tube and flag.

If you go to the home page (click on the RS logo above) and scroll down to "FAQ and Mechanical Tips" you will find the info for these parts. There are reproductions sold on ebay or you can place a wanted ad here in the classified section for used parts.

TT

EDIT: This is the blower I have.

I hope your thrower is different than the one you linked to in your post. That one is actually for a pre-Attach~Matic tractor with the small engine pulley and will not work on your tractor without some modifications.

Does your look more like this? (notice the different mounting bracket) :

96-42ST01.jpg

redidbull

Thanks Guys for the help. The pic is the type I have mot mine and I am missing the flag. The blower I have came with the tractor and mounts up. The guy I got it from may have made the mods. I will check the pinned topic for the dimensions. Thanks again. Jim