Sign in to follow this  
Zack

Correct Accessories

Zack

New to the Wheel Horse family. Recently purchased a 1988 520h. Love it. Want to get snow thrower attachment plus other needed toys but I'm having a hard time finding a list of all accessories available for my tractor. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Dockfishin

Try the classified section, or you can make a post for any attachments wanted. There's lots of stuff in Pennsylvania, I know because I've seen many I'd like to get from there lol.

There's just about any attachment you could want, and I'm sure you'll love the 520 :handgestures-thumbupright:

Here's a link to the classifieds it's kinda hidden now in the more tab on the front page

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?/classifieds/

tunahead72

Zack,

:WRS: Hope you enjoy your stay here! Where you located in Pennsylvania?

If you check the Toro web site (toro.com), look for a link to parts and accessories, or manuals, I forget the exact labels right now. Eventually you'll find a box where you can enter your tractor's model number, and then a tab for accessories, which will list all the attachments that were available from the factory for your machine.

By the way, your model number won't be 520-H, that would just be way too easy. :) There should be an ID tag on your tractor somewhere, maybe near the seat/fender or dash tower, or you can look it up in the model list in the Picture Gallery here.

Have fun!

Trouty56

Check this out.....and :WRS:

Fresh upload so it may need approved by a moderator but they are quick to the draw..... :)

Never mind...already approved!!

tunahead72

Nice, Bob, that's slick! SO much easier than going through the Toro site. Thanks for sharing that with us all!

I'm really liking the new Documents section here. :handgestures-thumbup:

Trouty56

Welcome Ed. I got it off MTF but it is other places too. I'm sure MikesRJ has it on his site too. Now it is here!!!! I like the documents area also....

Zack

Thanks for all the responses. Appreciate all the help. I'm in Buck County in Pa and, yes, there are a lot of toys in this state.

As far as an Id # 10450 is the stand alone number next to what I'm assuming is the vin.

jimt1971

Zack,

First off Welcome to Red Square from a fellow Bucks County resident. You will love your 520.

JIm