Sign in to follow this  
nitrohorse160

Wheel Horse Show pics

nitrohorse160

I already started this group prior to joining Red Square, so I thought it was easier to post a link to my pictures than to attempt to transfer them all.

Hope this is ok to do??

Here's the link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WH2008showpi...yguid=197816086

If it's not ok, please delete.

Notice who's gracing the front page along with Mike and Cecil?

Thanks,

Larry

TT

:D , Larry!

I joined your Yahoo! group and "scoped out" all of the pictures, but that one of Buzz and "the boys" has to be the best! :whistle:

Jump on in and start posting - I'm sure you'll find a much better atmosphere here than the boring pictureless groups at Yahoo! :WRS: ( )

kpinnc

I joined yesterday myself. Great pics! :whistle:

Kevin

nitrohorse160

:D , Larry!

I joined your Yahoo! group and "scoped out" all of the pictures, but that one of Buzz and "the boys" has to be the best! :whistle:

Jump on in and start posting - I'm sure you'll find a much better atmosphere here than the boring pictureless groups at Yahoo! :WRS: (< and the smilies are really cool too. :D )

TT,

I enjoy this format much better than the Yahoo group. This forum is user friendly without all the streaming banner ads to dodge. I have an antique engine show to get ready for in a few weeks, so my time on here is limited until I get back from the show. I will absolutely stop in here and say hi.

I thought the picture of Buzz was pretty good myself. I wish I would have lightened up the photo a bit though. It's kind of dark.

Thanks,

Larry