Sign in to follow this  
perry

allis chalmers B-10

perry

picked up a allis chalmers B-10 .

i got out bid on this the first time around on ebay. about a week later the lady emailed me a second chance offer :D .

this was her dads tractor that had been in a shed since his passing awhile ago. he had taken the right hub off for repair and thats where it sat .

the family did a big cleanup and tossed all the extra parts laying around banghead.gif.

they are selling the house and told me i could have all the tractor parts i could find . i found 6 nice tires & rims and a bonus snow cab up in a loft :whistle: . too bad the critters got to the cab. but i think i found the whole cab and hardware.

i got it fired up today and it runs decent. even the gas tank was clean [:WRS:]. and the seat is in nice shape.

she also has a original VERY clean homelite T16 tractor w/ deck & tiller for a great price. but i was out of money .

allisB10001.jpg

allisB10004.jpg

allisB10002.jpg

allisB10009.jpg

allisB10012.jpg

allisB10007.jpg

23x 10.5 x12 and nice set of original fronts.

allisB10005.jpg

T-Mo

Perry,

Very nice score. That seat doesn't look too bad at all, dirty with looks like one tear (though I can't really tell). Too bad about the cab, it look like it was in a nice shape at one time.

CasualObserver

:WRS: A second chance offer that wasn't a scam? :whistle: whadayaknow?

Good pick up there Perry... Really nice find on digging up the cab too! The hardware is the hard part... you can always fix or replace the soft stuff.

perry

the cab really bummed me out when we where taking it down from a loft in a OLD shed that no one has been inside of for years. the critters really tore it up.

also forgot i got this snowblower with it :whistle: .

allisB10014.jpg

Nick

Very nice find Perry. :whistle: I like the old AC garden tractors but have never looked at one up that close. Do they have a clutch system similar to a cub? Now if I had the cash I would really like an AC 720 or Simplicity 9020 but most of those are way out of the price range.

Looking at your pictures I think Ive got a NOS simplicity/ac muffler that looks similar to your B-10. The old Simplicity part number on it is 157634. The price would be $15 plus shipping. Looks like it sat on a shelf for 20 years so it has some surface rust specks.

muffler.jpg

perry

i think your gonna have to mail me that muffler :whistle: . ill PM ya.

perry

Do they have a clutch system similar to a cub?

not like a cub.

they have a drive shaft but no clutch.

the drive shaft runs from the engine to a 90 degree bevel gear box. and has pulleys on both sides of the box . 1 to run the drive belt trans and another to run front or rear attachments.

Rollerman

Nice find Perry...I still need to go after that B10 of mine....getting so full though. :whistle:

perry

Nice find Perry...I still need to go after that B10 of mine....getting so full though. :whistle:

you wanna trade something for it ..... :D .........:WRS:

Rollerman

Perry I have to rescue it first before I can decide to keep, trade, or cause of death.

It does look mean though with the ags & tiller..... :whistle: