Sign in to follow this  
neil

WheelHorse Toy model being made

neil

I have just recieved my isse of LAGC mag and would like to congratulate Mikesrj on a great story & also what a great read the rest of the magezine was , to those that havent subscribed yet i would highly recommend the subscription & who knows, you may even get the chance to have your own article published.

In The magazine there is a request for people interested in buying a model of a panzer Garden tractor , so i emailed Kate Goelzhauser to ask

how i place an order for the model which is in scale 1/12 so it will be quite a nice size . I also ask Kate if there was any possability of a wheelhorse model being made and she tells me that there IS one being made and it has been shown to Toro but Toro have not given permission for it to be made because of copyrights , HOWEVER i am told with a few modifcations to the model the manufacturer Can make the model without Toro permissions but this could take a little time. I have not been told yet as to which Wheelhorse tractor is being made but as soon as i know i will let you all know.

If you would like a model of the Panzer tractor you can contact LAGC to place an order & there is also a series of other tractors being made to go with the collection . :dunno::wh:

Good luck

here is a link to LAGC to see the Panzer model http://www.lawnandgardencollector.com/

MikesRJ

Thank you Neil.

Stay tuned for Part II of the article in the next edition of LAGC.

Gene_S

A die cast Wheel Horse would really cool compared to the ones I have now that I believe are Snapper riders with WH decals!!!

Also nice to read good quality articles from Mike!!! Thanks Mike... :dunno:

MikesRJ

Thank you Haasman35. :dunno:

Buzz

At one time Bill Pearson was working on getting a die-cast model of an 854 made. I hope that's the one :dunno: