Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Wheel Horse Book

linen beige

Thank you, thank you, thank you, :whistle::WRS: for putting up this link. I just bought one. The listing said he had only one copy available. Did I get his last one I'm never that lucky) or is he limiting purchases to one per buyer to conrtrol scalpers? If he is limiting purchases I think that's wonderful as they are already on E-bay for 3 or more times the price!! But I really wanted to get a copy for me and one for my dad for Christmas. After all, Daddy did get me started on Wheel Horses by buying his first just before I was born, and giving it to me in '95.

Sparky

Seems you got the last one from that e-bay listing but a new listing has started at the same price with 50 books available.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wheel-Horse-Book-2nd-E...1QQcmdZViewItem

Good luck guys....their goin fast :whistle: .

Mike.............

linen beige

Thanks again Mike, Looks like I got the last from the first and first from the second. :whistle:

Probably won't get the small discount in shipping the way I bought 'em, but that's OK!

Now we won't have to wear one out passing it back and forth.

CasualObserver

I don't know if it helps or applies to everyone, but I had an email from ebay/paypal for free shipping up to $10 (which covers the cost on shipping this book!) it only works for paypal transactions, and is only good through June 30.

enter coupon CJUNE10SHIP when doing a paypal checkout.

linen beige

thanx Ja-Tee, I had that too, but my paypal info is screwed up and I've already mailed a money order.

Sparky

Thanks again Mike, Looks like I got the last from the first and first from the second. :WRS:

Probably won't get the small discount in shipping the way I bought 'em, but that's OK!

Now we won't have to wear one out passing it back and forth.

Glad to help out. I dont want to see any Redsquare guys gettin ripped off by the guy selling them for $70.00 on E-BAY.

I have no problem with makin a profit on an older book but the new book is only like 4 days old and someone is tryin to capitolize off the Wheel Horse crowd allready :whistle: .

Mike...........

CasualObserver

what's really bad, is look at his completed items.... somebody actually bought one of those $70 ones!!

linen beige

the new book is only like 4 days old and someone is tryin to capitolize off the Wheel Horse crowd allready :whistle: .

Mike...........

The first listing I saw showed up saturday afternoon! :WRS:

CasualObserver

More books and use that paypal $10 coupon!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wheel-Horse-Book-2nd-E...1QQcmdZViewItem

THANKS!

You're welcome, glad it worked for you. :whistle: I figured it was probably a generic coupon that would be good for anyone.

Duff

More books and use I figured it was probably a generic coupon that would be good for anyone.

Actually, it rejected mine saying it was linked to another Paypal account, but no problem - I'm just delighted to get one of the books!

Deereman :whistle:

HorseFixer

what's really bad, is look at his completed items.... somebody actually bought one of those $70 ones!!

Maybe mike figured he wasnt making enough! :whistle::WRS:

Duke

Curmudgeon

I think it's a shame this book was edited compared to the first.

We really are a backwards country. :whistle:

I do need to find time to sit down and read the book in it's entirety as well as listen to the CD. Don't know that will happen since I spend so much time on Red Square!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!