Sign in to follow this  
Mykol610

David Bradley???

Mykol610

I recently saw a 1962 4 wheel David Bradley :banghead: tractor for sale. :thumbs2: I've never heard of them so I was wondering you all thought of them. It's at this site ---Removed URL----. I wasn't sure if it is a good find considering it has both a plow and a mowing deck. &I'll admit, the blue looks good. I know it's not a :D but it'd be another something to mess around with. I would be interested in any thoughts. :banghead:

CasualObserver

Your Craigslist link was removed. We have a firm policy here about it. There have been too many instances in the past when someone asked a question, and linked to the post, only to find out that someone sniped it from them.

As for the David Bradley, 4 Wheel DB tractors are not easy to find for the most part. The value is average compared to other brands. They were sold by Sears, and later became Sears. They're a nice solid little old GT, and if you're wanting another brand to mess around with, it's as good as any.

55HorseTeef

Are you sure it's not a Sears 725 Model14B/S 71/4hp? I had a 59 and a 60,and my cousin has 3 more.The Bradleys were made in 59,60and 61as far as we are aware of.They are gold with baby blue rims.The grill on the 61 is different.59and60 are the same.Also the David Bradley decal on the sides of the hood are very brite orange.Hope this helps ya.