Sign in to follow this  
wheelhorse656

Thinkin of building a custom lawn ranger!

kpinnc

The newer small-block Kohlers with ring gear starters fit pretty well too, but you have to use a smaller battery with them. The S/G starter you're using sure makes space management a bit easier for sure! I look forward to more pictures on your build!

muledrive025-1.jpg

muledrive033.jpg

wheelhorse656

OKay I took a few days beak because I went out of town Tomorrow work will resume whish i had time today it is sunny and 55 aready!!

Raider10

Looks cool. keep up yhe good work. :woohoo:

Jake Kuhn

Any updates on this Jordan? Jake

wheelhorse656

Nope not right now still where i left off i have been sick the last few weeks and it has been really cold as well and dident feel like going out to the barn. its supposed to warm up this week and if I am feeling better... I might have a few updates following..... sorry I havent kept up my work Jake and all the other followers of this thread.

Hope to get to work agian soon

~Jordan

Jake Kuhn

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope you feel better. Jake

wheelhorse656

Ok so not too much more progress just cleaned the gas tank I am going to use up and also bought some paint to do a few parts with....... But I have a question do you guys think I should buy another seat cover for the seat pan on the ranger and just do that or use my wheelhorse logo seat from a raider? The other seat is really nice no tears or anything.... But the seat cover is new and if i mess it up I can buy a new one. Today after church I am going to work on it and try and get the fuel pump put on a shut off valve on and also get the tank secure. Let me know what guys think of the seat Idea Because I like both ideas but cant decide.......