Sign in to follow this  
wheelhorsenut69

electro made into new style c series

wheelhorsenut69

I got the adapter plate made for the front end off my elctro 12 after grinding of the factory hood mounts then made the plate for it but the three hole pattern did not match the factory plate across the front of the frame so i put two bigger bolts in it and left the top one out now the next hick up i ran into is the new style c pipe to pull the pto sheave in and out is to short to go into the tab that mounts to the bottom frame of the tractor using the same holes the deck brackets do i never thought about that i know this c pipe came off a b 80 and did not now if the 8 hp c's were smaller than the twelve horse c's to pull the pto sheave in and out?????? i am probable going to just cut that lower holder tab and make it taller to make it work than next the exhaust is getting turned up and moved out a little to make it look like a tractor more i will also make a bracket that mounts to the top two head bolts closest to the exhaust pipe and brace it to the muffler to reduce vibration dont need anything braking when i am out there bouncing around but other than that is going good it wont be long and i can set that steel cab on there and see what she looks like??? :banghead: it is keeping me motivated that's for sure i need to get it done soon the garage is getting colder and still is not insulated hope it dont snow yet need 1 more month to get ready fingures crossed :thumbs2: well have a good one ~AMP~