Sign in to follow this  
Curmudgeon

Dale's plans and stuff

Curmudgeon

Well, the typical idiotic corporate american company I work for is limiting the vacation I put in for, and was promised, almost a year ago, and have reminded them of almost monthly since. I had plans to make the show, with a pit stop on the way home. Now I'm working that monday, so my pitstop is screwed up.

Not only that, but it seems no one thought about the fact that every available driver is already working a full saturday schedule. So they might deny my vacation at the last minute.

I wonder why so many american companies have such low moral? Ok, not really.

In spite of this, I'm still going ahead with plans like I'll make it. Went to the warehouse type food store today and picked up some things for the cookout. Might go back for more. I just hope the pot luck isn't full of things like I have, easy to buy ahead, and will keep for transport.

Also, anyone and everyone who has my phone number to contact me there. I'm changing from a pre-paid to a real cell plan this week, and will be getting a new number. Talk about timing! Anyone who wants my new number can shoot me an email, and I'll reply once I know what it will be. Otherwise, just think Red Square tent. That should work about the best anyway. If anyone hears anyone mention they have tried to call me, and my phone isn't working, that's why, please pass this information on. I say this because I've hauled stuff all the way to Pennsylvania before, never made contact, and wound up hauling it home as well!!!!

Tires are rotated, pressures pumped up. Everything I'm delivering is in a pile waiting. It doesn't look like a big pile, but there are some HEAVY items in there. So I consider it a full load for 80MPH in a Ranger. LOL

Hoping hoping hoping hoping to see you all there!

kpinnc

Hope you make it Dale!

Kevin

HorseFixer

Me too! hope to see ya there pal! :whistle: hope all goes well for ya!

Duke