Sign in to follow this  
oldnfuelish

Rj58 looking fo a value?

oldnfuelish

Hi!new to the forum,and am trying to get an idea of what this tractor is worth.a customer of mine has it,and wants to sell to me.it looks to be very complete,and original,from what I can see,but then I don't know much about these. http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i393/o.../Wheel%20horse/

The recoil does not work right,and he's not sure if it runs.been sitting for about 5 years.me ilike the looks of it,and think it would be a neat little toy.thank you,Mick. Hope I am posting this in the correct place.

stevebo

I would say $500-$800 range on the higher end. Anything under $500 is a good deal to me. Has all the goddies and the nice rear tires. :thumbs2:

WHRNaddict

I think thats right in there 500 to 800. There's a place in my barn if your not interested.

COMMANDO6

I'm no expert on the matter :thumbs2: , so I'm just going to say that it's worth what you'll pay for it.

evanloock

With the later style recoil and front tires...could be a 59. If you get it post the numbers off the serial tag on the frame and the engine numbers.

VinsRJ

:thumbs2:

I nice looking RJ and I would agree with the 5 to 8 hundred figure as stated above. If you could also post up the cast in date code on top of the tranny case, just to the right of the shifter handle when sitting on the tractor too.

Duff

Clickless!

8f1c37c2.jpg

9915afef.jpg

bec1b372.jpg

c27f4d1a.jpg

82dbeda0.jpg

:banghead:

Duff :thumbs2:

HorseFixer

:thumbs: :banghead:

I too agree with the masses 5 to 8 would be the going $$$ figures and anything below 5 yer getting off easy! Be careful tho..... Below 200.00 we call that :thumbs: Horse thieving :thumbs2: "Good Luck" :D

~Duke

:banghead:

oldnfuelish

Thanks for the replies. I did buy it,got to pick up this weekend in wi mick