Sign in to follow this  
truckin88

WOW....is this a repaint

truckin88

there is a 308-8 on ebay selling for an amazing (big money) amount, it is in amazing shape....is it a repaint? look at the front axles, I am not interested in buying, just the tractor is so clean.

-Will

CRE1992

No it's not, I know the owner, he bought it last year from and elderly gentleman who only used it a few times. The guy had a small yard, and normally used a push mower.

truckin88

The paint runs on the axle, the painted seat springs, and the hood having bolts and not a pin in the hinge, makes me think someone went through it.

546cowboy

It looks like it has never cut a blade of grass. If it isn't original I'd sure like to meet the guy that did that job.

I think that is the nicest paint job I've ever seen and I was just at that Charlotte, MI show and there were some really nice ones there.

Kelly had a couple of really nice tractors and Roy and Betty from Ontario had awsome stuff. If that is original from 1988 I am awestruck. :thumbs2:

CRE1992

I talked to him, he said he honestly has not done anything to it, as that is the way he bought it. He is a nice and honest guy. It could be a factory mess up, it has been known to happen sometimes.