Sign in to follow this  
panther

gt 14

panther

there is a gt 14 hidro with deck not sure of the year it is in pices for resteration the guy wants 450 what do you think is a good price :thumbs2: :banghead:

DoctorHfuhruhurr

I'm not sure about the price but mentioning it on here may have decreased your chances of getting it a lot. Next time say "my friend wants to sell me...." that way everyone doesn't go off searching for it. (just my 2 cents). For prices you can search for that model on searchtempest.com or ebay completed listings to get a ball park range. Best Luck.

Brrly1

Alot of the value depends on condition. Does it have a three point hitch? Does it have wheel weights? Need to find out if it runs? Alot of variables enter into price. Go Take a look at, find out the basics on tractor. If it is a good running tractor, hyd. work, clutch works, no knocks or smoke from engine, decent paint. These are just some of the things you need to check out. If everything looks good then this price is a fair/good price. You might want to let tractor run with the hyd. engaged then find a tree or possibly phone/light pole bring tractor up to running speed and engage travel. If tires spin then you should be set. Good Luck :banghead:

:thumbs2: