Sign in to follow this  
71_Bronco

W.H. BEARING Part Numbers Please

71_Bronco

Okay, should be a simple one here.

I need a few part numbers, and quantities needed for a couple of bearings.

First ones are for the front wheels, I am pretty sure there is 4. The ones that press into the wheel.

Second is the bearing(s) for the pulley pictured below. It is the drive belt disconnect thing-a-ma-jig. Not sure what the name of it is, so I took a pic. Not sure if it is one bearing or two in there.

IMG_3117.jpg

These are for my 1971 Wheel Horse Bronco 14, Model 1-0421

Thanks allot for the help!

Oh, and any links to a reputable site with them would be nice too, or I can just try to get them from a local store.

Thanks!

SousaKerry

the pulley pictured is a throw away unit the bearing is non-replaceable and is available at any toro dealer or you may be able to get a replacement at a farm store or a power transmission shop such as Motion industries.

tunahead72

Check here for a list of online parts suppliers, a lot of them also have very good parts diagrams:

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=143

The Toro web site also has this information, along with manuals, lists of attachments (and their manuals & diagrams), etc.

Forest Road

Front wheel bearings are the same as wheel barrow bearings. A bit cheaper at a hardware store or auto supply than through toro. Ebay usually has some good prices on them as well.

JC 1965

:thumbs2: This is the wheel bearing you need part # 110513 And yes you need 4 of them 2 for each wheel. I purchased mine from e-bay, don't remember what i paid. :banghead: Hope this helps !!

71_Bronco

JC, thanks for the bearing numbers. I too saw the ones on Ebay, a set of 4 Stens Heavy Duty wheel bearings for 28 bucks with free shipping. I just confirmed the part numbers are correct.

Looks like all I need now is the number for the pulley and I should be set. Is it possible to chuck it up in a lathe, bore it out and just put an aftermarket bearing in? Or is it more cost effective to just buy a whole new pulley?

Thanks allot!

rmaynard

Looks like all I need now is the number for the pulley and I should be set.

I am pretty sure the p.n. is 7434.

edit: Just checked and that p.n. has been changed to 112426.

BOWTIE

HELLO, YOU CAN BUY THAT PULLEY FROM NAPA. THEY HAVE SMALL ENGINE LINE CALLED PRIMELINE. I HEARD O'REILY AUTO PARTS SELL THE SAME THING AND I'M SURE THERE OTHERS. GOOD LUCK ,

BOWTIE

71_Bronco

Thanks allot guys. I bought the set of wheel bearings off eBay, and am hunting down the pulley. I didn't really need to replace the wheel bearings, as the old ones were still good, but I figured that they weren't too expensive and figured I would just swap them out since everything is appart anyways.

Thanks allot for the help!