Sign in to follow this  
Electro12WH

David Luzier

Electro12WH

The other day the idler went out on my 48" old style mower deck. This is my main mower. so I was worried. Well I contacted David and sure enough, he had one to sell at a decent price. He shipped it fast and I'm back in business.

This is the second time I've bought a part from him and when I got it,no greasy used part, he had cleaned it up and painted it.

If you need something, give him a try.

daveoman@windstream.net

jpmcleod

I have bought some parts from Dave. Like you said, reasonable, clean and in good shape. Good parts source.

Duff

Same here - excellent service, quality parts, super fast shipping and good prices! :thumbs2::banghead:

Duff :banghead:

Lane Ranger

I agree with all the above comments too!

I just bought some Lawn Ranger foot rests for a reasonable price, quick shipping and packed well twhen sent o my home. Daveoman has an excellent service that Wheel Horse owners should use when they can support his business.

It takes a little bit of searching some times for parts even if you go to the Toro dealer first -especially for the old parts!

:thumbs2:

buckeyebill440

I buy parts from Dave too, I pick them up at his shop. He has also delivered them to my house. Dave is a great guy, those of you close enough need to go meet him, and check out his inventory. Do not hesitate to buy from him, you will get what you pay for, as mentioned quick and clean. I can't wait until I need to buy parts again, well maybe I don't need an excuse to go.....

I haven't checked, but is he a vendor on this site? If not, let's get him signed up!

mrc

hi guys, i too agree with ALL the comments. plus, dave provides detailed technical/installation instructions. definitely a "go-to" guy for wh parts. mike in mass.

SousaKerry

Where is Dave located?

mrc

kerry, dave is in PA. mike in mass.

mavfreak

Dave is a member here just not a vendor. If you post in the wanted section he will see it a respond if he has what you need.

I to have been to his place and yes he is a great guy to do business with.

SAM58

Dave is a good source, I have been to his house, about two hours north of Pittsburgh, Pa. and he has a lot of stuff.

I left there with a 42" snow blade, WH weights, 40" belly blade, and a box full of other misc. parts. He know his stuff. :D:banghead::banghead:

He forgot to give me the lifting link for the blade and he shipped it to me later without me asking him to.

:thumbs2:

Good guy, been in the WH business for over 30 years.

daveoman@windstream.net

Dave's PhotoBucket Pictures

darren

Yet another recommendation for Dave. I'm 'the other side of the pond' and getting hold of parts, especially the more obscure parts can be difficult. Dave has been a godsend;incredibly patient and helpful with the added bonus if being very reasonable and I've yet to ask for something he hasn't had!

A huge benefit to the WH community, he's always my first port of call. Thanks Dave!