Sign in to follow this  
fireman

Help identify this dump cart!

fireman

I got this dump cart from my neighbor. It's been sitting next to his garage for the 15 years I've lived here and it's never moved. They are moving and he offered it to me. I cleaned all the mess out of it and the there is no rot or holes at all, just surface rust and some pitting. The tailgate swings on the top mounts when you lift it and it's lower pins come out of there holes. Needs two tires. Anyone have any idea who made this? There are no stickers or serial plates anywhere. I can't even find any rivet holes that would have of mounted a plate. He thinks he remembers buying it the 60's or early 70's sometime.

100_0218.jpg

100_0219.jpg

100_0220.jpg

100_0221.jpg

100_0222.jpg

100_0223.jpg

100_0224.jpg

fireman

Thanks Jason!

stevasaurus

Jeff...yet another interesting piece of equipment. :thumbs2: I was up at my TSC the other day and if those tires are 4.00x4.80 by 8...they had them with tubes in them for $16.00 a piece. Same tires as on the WH 4 wheelers. :banghead:

truckin88

case had one similar

smoreau

Yes it is simplicity dump cart, and they are a very nice unit! not only does it dump back, but you can stand the dump box strait up to get everything out without unhooking it from the tractor. n1defan has had one for years and I admire it every time he brings it out for some yard work. Great find and you could paint it red to. :thumbs2: