Sign in to follow this  
powerhawk56

C 175 blower

powerhawk56

I have a 1981 C175 and was looking for a snow blower for it, my dad has come by a couple one for $100 and another for $150, I don't know model numbers on the blowers or what they are/were on. I believe they are/were on late 70's :thumbs2: . What should I be looking for as far as the blowers go. Is there any manuals for them so I can see different pics and stuff. Thanks for any help. Rich

Kelly

Well as for model no. there is many that will fit, anything for a 74 or newer horizontalshaft tractor will fit, like the C series, 300, 400, 500 series, things to look for chewed up auger from blowing rocks, bearings for wear, loose chain, missing lift tube or flag, they can cost near as much as a cheap blower, I have blowers here for sale, in MI 49076, starting at $150 and up, and lots of other parts.

wheel horse tractor guy

just wondering on your picture is that located in somerset mass. I worked there not to long ago. a lot of :banghead: blowers should fit on your c-175. I also have a c-175 with loader bucket and i love it. the price 100-200 is a good price as far as a blower goes good luck on your buy :thumbs2: