Sign in to follow this  
hodge

group hug

hodge

Sorry to sound mushy on a guys forum (are there any ladies on here, or are WH's mostly a guy thing?), but I belong to 4 or 5 other forums, where people tend to be impatient, rude, and enjoy flaming anybody that shows any blood, and this forum is a breath of fresh air! You guys are quality! :whistle:

T-Mo

We do have some great members who are not only knowledgeable, but are kind and generous to boot. It's good to have you here also. :whistle:

WheelHorse_of_course

:WRS: :D

Thanks Hodge

And to everyone, keep up the good work! :whistle: :D

Teddy da Bear

Welcome to the Board Hodge.

Let us know where you are from....

Sorry to sound mushy on a guys forum (are there any ladies on here, or are WH's mostly a guy thing?

I was wondering the same thing...are there women collectors?

baerpath

I'll vouch that there are, I got one :D:dunno::WRS:

And some days I'm just amazed that I do :whistle::D

Duane

nylyon

I've got 3, a 196x 1997 and a 1999 models, all in great condition.

RedSquare is a nice place, and hopefully it'll continue, thank you for the compliment and welcome!

Teddy da Bear

I am confused.

I asked if there were any women collectors.

Karl said "I have 3"???? Is that legal in your state Karl? Or are you mormon? :whistle:

Jim_M

You guys are quality!

Aww shucks, now you made me blush. Seriously though, I've always thought the same thing, this is the best online forum I've ever belonged to. Welcome.

T-Mo

I am confused.

I asked if there were any women collectors.

Karl said "I have 3"???? Is that legal in your state Karl? Or are you mormon? :whistle:

Mike,

Check the years of their birthdate, i.e. 196x (wife), 1997 (number one daughter), and 1999 (number two daughter). :WRS:

Teddy da Bear

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! I thought you were talking about tractor model years... :whistle:

dgjks6

This is the best forum. I've asked lots of stupid questions and no one ever makes fun of me.

I love this place

Greg

linen beige

...are there women collectors?

I have a '70 (traded in a '61), an '88, and TWO '04s. :WRS:

And at least so far the two '04s are fond of the tractors! :D

I also want to say this forum is a gold mine of information and freindliness! :whistle:

HorseFixer

Hodge :WRS: My wife says that all my horses are hers so I guess she is a collector :D Im just waiting till I start tearing them down to see if she will get her hands dirty! :whistle: That will be the tale of the tape!

Duke

Duff

Sorry to sound mushy on a guys forum (are there any ladies on here, or are WH's mostly a guy thing?), but I belong to 4 or 5 other forums, where people tend to be impatient, rude, and enjoy flaming anybody that shows any blood, and this forum is a breath of fresh air! You guys are quality! :D

Hi, Hodge, and :WRS:

I've had the privilege of belonging to some good organizations and running with some great folks over the years, but I have to rate this gang as among the very best! Reading the posts is not only a great education, it's a bonding experience. Next year I'll move Heaven and earth to make it to the big show to meet these folks in person!

I wonder if the folks who originally designed and built these red tractors had any idea what they would leave as a legacy?

Again, :D

Deereman :whistle:

Rideawaysenior

Looks like I got ya beat. I have a 71 that is rough around the edges but when all done up is a neck breaker. The newest addition is an 08. She's the best and already at one year has a fondness for the color red.

bo dawg

I'm still fairly new to the group, but I can say out of the different groups I've visited, this group is by far the best :whistle:

I really dont know any of you, but as I sit back and read the stories and conversations, and see all the help given by you guy's that really enjoy helping us less experience guy's out (as myself) it feels kinda like one big family.

I enjoy reading the post, a person can get on here and just find out about anything needed with wheel horses. There is some really gifted people in here!

This site is really set up great! :WRS::D

I like to personally thank you guy's for the help you been giving me with my little rookie problems. And one day when I grow up... I want to be just like you :D

Just messin... :dunno:

Peace!!

bo dawg

CasualObserver

Hey Hodge.... looks like there's gonna be at least one more lady around here!

:whistle: Mrs. Duke.

Attached Image

post-3-1214340366.jpg