Sign in to follow this  
truckin88

New Haul: 91 310-8

truckin88

I saw this on CL, but it was way far out there and to much $$$, I talked him down over the phone and then a little more when I got there, as it needed a general going over, but it ran good with a new battery. What I got was a 310-8 with 277 hrs on a working meter. Came with ags, weights and a 37" deck, which was swapped for my 42", decals are near perfect, I rubbed the black off one when cleaning :thumbs2: , headlight bezels are perfect, and seat is perfect. Runs great, I had to grease it, change the oil, paint the muffler and the hood, drain and replace the tranny fluid, order a shift boot, and replace one head light. Cut all night with it, worked really well. I am keeping this one, as I regret letting my last 310 go...though it went to a good home.

SAM_2792.jpg

SAM_2791.jpg

SAM_2795.jpg

SAM_2796.jpg

Ken B

Looks pretty sweet Will. You are up to three in the stable now?

wheelhorse656

nice hual This is one on my "have to have" list

truckin88

Ken I really like this machine. I have the 120, the 125 and the 310. The 125 is a sweet machine, but will be for sale I don't have the room or the funds for a big fleet. I really like the 310 though.

stevebo

Will,

I saw that one on CL for several weeks at his asking price (never lowered it). I am not sure why he could not sell it at the asking price? Nice machine !!

truckin88

Will,

I saw that one on CL for several weeks at his asking price (never lowered it). I am not sure why he could not sell it at the asking price? Nice machine !!

Steve,

Because from me it was over an hour and 1/2 into the woods....I mean 2 mountains, then in the middle of no where, no highways etc. It was a long long hike, and his road was skinnier than my driveway...lots of fun with a trailer....he is so far out he has satellite internet. He was a really nice guy, like I said it ran great, just needed fluids, paint touch up, and a clean up.

-Will

Duff

I am keeping this one, as I regret letting my last 310 go...though it went to a good home.

...and where was that, Will? :thumbs2:

New machine looks really nice - sounds like you got a good deal on it!

Duff :banghead: