Sign in to follow this  
DoctorHfuhruhurr

Two trip haul

DoctorHfuhruhurr

I saw this on Craigslist late last night for $800 and picked it up today. It's a 1996 520H with 502 hours on it (33 hours a year). It came with a plow, two stage snow blower, tire chains, wheel weights, canopy, and 42in rear discharge deck. It took me two trips to get it all home but I think it was worth it. The paint on the top is faded and the chrome is a bit rusty but it should clean up nicely. It has a new battery and started right up with no smoke. The owners father worked for the city and bought it from them a few years ago for $800 since it wasn't being used.

a44su9.jpg

CRE1992

Good buy :thumbs2:

Shuboxlover

Good buy :thanks:

NO IT ISN'T :thumbs:

IT'S A FANTASTIC BUY!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead::ROTF::banghead::D:thumbs:

You lucky sob!!!!

Do you have any pictures of the "canopy"??? Do you mean a soft side cab, or is it like a sunshade :thumbs2:

DoctorHfuhruhurr

I guess it's better described as a sun shade. Here's some pics of the sun shade and and a better one of the tractor and snow blower now that it's daytime.

152p650.jpg

1zyiji1.jpg

v49bmo.jpg

svo2du.jpg

chazm

Looks like a winner to me :thumbs2:

Chaz :banghead:

DoctorHfuhruhurr

You lucky sob!!!!

I have to give the credit of the "Luck" to the craigsnotifica android phone app which notifies me whenever a Wheel Horse is up for sale in my Craigslist search area. It's an amazing little program which I highly recommend. http://craigslist-notification.mufumbo.com

jusjeepn

Thats no sun shade, that is a snow cab frame and top! Too bad you don't have the rest of it. You'll need it with that snow blower!

The bars that are facing the lawn are the front of the cab. You can see where it stradles the hood stand. This one almost looks like a late model "C" cab!

tarcoleo

Anonymous- You are, but where? I always like to know where I missed out on stuff.

Why can't everybody remember to locate themselves? Simple enough rule.

Tom in RI :thumbs2:

DoctorHfuhruhurr

Anonymous- You are, but where? I always like to know where I missed out on stuff.

Why can't everybody remember to locate themselves? Simple enough rule.

Tom in RI :thumbs2:

I purchased this tractor in Saratoga New York. This week I'm in upstate NY (end of track season) but I've bought tractors in Vermont, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York.

dgoyette

Wow I'd say you did very well! That 2 stage looks like it's in really good condition too.

312Hydro

Looks like a dream come true on that haul! :thumbs2: Not much left to want ,maybe the snowcab vinyl? Next time that app goes off call me :banghead: :banghead: