Sign in to follow this  
MalMac

C-175

MalMac

I notice on a C-175 that I have got, the right foot rest has a bent up lip on the outside of the foot rest and the front of the foot rest does not have the slight up turned lip. Instead it has a 3" plus lip on it. I have notice that the other C-175 do not have this. I tried to post a picture but could not get the picture to upload on to photobucket. I think something has changed in my computer because I have got pic's to load in the past. Anyway was wondering about this unusual foot board. It looks factory made. Does not look like it was custom.

truckin88

I notice on a C-175 that I have got, the right foot rest has a bent up lip on the outside of the foot rest and the front of the foot rest does not have the slight up turned lip. Instead it has a 3" plus lip on it. I have notice that the other C-175 do not have this. I tried to post a picture but could not get the picture to upload on to photobucket. I think something has changed in my computer because I have got pic's to load in the past. Anyway was wondering about this unusual foot board. It looks factory made. Does not look like it was custom.

I had a 175 that had a stock mod to the footrest for a pto powered leaf/clippings motor

MalMac

truckin I know what your talking about on the mod. I know thats not it. Sure wish I could get a picture up, I think that is the only way to get my question across. This crazy foot rest has a 1 inch lip on th outside and also on the front wear it bends up at about 40deg. Well maybe I'll work on the pic thing again tomorrow.

Rooster

If it would help maybe e-mail me the pic and I can post it for you