Sign in to follow this  
Riley088

Original Wheel Horse C-161

CasualObserver

Riley, what year is your c-161 so I can add your gallery picture to the right thread?

Riley088

1979. Thanks for the help this is a great site. I have been into Wheel Horses for a while now and finally decided to particpate in this site since I'm getting a little more computer literate. This group is made up of some great prople with tons of knowledge and always willing to help. Thanks again.

can whlvr

dont feel bad about not being computer savy,theres lots of people here that are in the same boat as you and i,i have learned alot about the computer using red square,it kinda helps as this site has lots of areas so it takes some playing around and you can allways ask questions in the non wheelhorse section about posting pics,or probally anything about anything :thumbs2: real nice tractor again,i have a c101 but that 16hp must just purr in there

Horse'n Around

Wow thats beyond clean. Congratulations, Is sure sounds like its in good hands and thats important.Finds like these are few and far between not matter what you collect. I love seeing pics of beautiful original tractors and such not only because they are a sight to behold but also, they are the best reference when your restoring one. If you want to see how wiring is routed or if certain fasteners are painted or left plated you can just reference the picture and there you go!