Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Less than 10 days!

nylyon

There are less than 10 days until the BIG show. I hope that all that are going have safe travel there and home. Although I will not be there physically, I will be manning the fort right here and hope you all have a great time!

Thank you to those who are helping fly the RedSquare banner and to all who are planning on parading between our banners. I will miss not being able to meet everyone, but I am sure with all the pictures (and video) it will be just like being there!

Enjoy and please remember to support the Wheel Horse Collectors Club!

T-Mo

Me and Jason will be right here alongside you, Karl. But, Frank, Bowtieguy, will be getting me the book when he goes. :whistle:

Curmudgeon

Good grief. I've done nothing to prepare the journey yet..........

rustbucket

ill be at the show friday but then am heading home. monatarily not going to happen to be there two days sorry all. ill make the parade though i think with old ugly GT-14 of mine lol.

HorseFixer

Karl sorry you wont be there! :D But you can count on me cause I will be flying my BIG "Red Square" banners 585 miles each way to the show! :WRS: Terry was suppose to include some Magnets in by box of decals So Ill hafta swipe TT's when hes not lookin! :whistle: My wife will be on our Video camera so should get some nice shots!

Take Care Duke