Sign in to follow this  
TractorHog

New Tractor Club

TractorHog

lets "like" this facebook page, its a new club just starting out, not online, just a club for members to gather and show all kinds of tractors, man I hope this post is okay, I'll understand if the moderator takes it down, but I thought we have some guys from this area of the midwest that would like to know about this tractor club, Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/pages/North-East-O...224849124225271

Rooster

Do you have any info on this club? Where are they? Do they have any events coming up?

sscotsman

If you could "like" a club's facebook page *without* then getting every post ever made in that group..then I would..but you cant..and since I know nothing about this club, and live nowhere near it, I have no desire to see all of the group's future posts on my facebook wall..therefore I cant "like" it..even if I like it! :thumbs2:

Scot

dodge78

Do you have any info on this club? Where are they? Do they have any events coming up?

"North East Oklahoma Garden Tractor Association I'm in Oologah, but we have members in Copan, Tulsa, Supulpa, Claremore, even Missouri and Arkansass. I just started this group less than a month ago, so were just getting organised. We will be at the Route 66 Flywheelers meet October 21, 22. Thanks, Mike

11 hours ago"