Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

Picked Up Two More Finds At Charlotte

HorseFixer

Wel the same guy I got the Tiller From gave me this deal. :woohoo: I gut these two pieces for $ 200.00 Buckaroos. Between The Tiller, Plow & Mid Mount Grader

blade should be able to get the back yard leveled out ready for a new lawn next spring. :D Did I do alright?

Cheers ~Duke

:ROTF:

mr.pipes

I'd say you did all right! :woohoo: Around here the tiller is worth what you got all three for.

Are you really going to dig up the yard with all the security stuff and irrigation system? :ROTF:

Your yard would probably look like a blind childs coloring book if you marked everything out like dig safe does. :D

HorseFixer

I'd say you did all right! :woohoo: Around here the tiller is worth what you got all three for.

Are you really going to dig up the yard with all the security stuff and irrigation system? :D

Your yard would probably look like a blind childs coloring book if you marked everything out like dig safe does. :ROTF:

Thanks Pipes, :D No Sprinklers yet in back yard, and one 2" PVC SCH 40 from house to garage! :P So I will stay away from that.

CRE1992

Good buys :D Duke Im sure the seller also has that 520H you've been wanting also :ROTF::woohoo:.

HorseFixer

Good buys :ROTF: Duke Im sure the seller also has that 520H you've been wanting also :D:woohoo:.

No all he had was a C-120 pullin all that stuff. :P I will find that allusive 520 H for the right price I'm sure. :D It may take awhile, but I am in no big hurry cause the price will be right. :D

Cheers ~Duke

:D

can whlvr

hey duke,im surprised you dont have those attachments refinished allready,nice score by the way :woohoo:

rmaynard

You can now bill yourself as "snow chucker" in the winter, and "sod buster" in the summer. :woohoo:

SousaKerry

Hey Duke don't forget that great deal on the rear tach matick you got to hook up that tiller with :D

btw Daryl really has a big mouth, I was picking on him for "giving" stuff away for $5 and he thought I was serious and couldn't wait to find you again to tell you what I said.

Sorry I did not get a chance to talk to you face to face, oh well always next year....

Oh yeah and Daryl is grounded from driving tractors for a few weeks after his little accident with Kelly's C145 and almost running Kelly over Sunday morning. (don't know what I'm gonna do with that kid) :woohoo:

HorseFixer

Hey Duke don't forget that great deal on the rear tach matick you got to hook up that tiller with :D

btw Daryl really has a big mouth, I was picking on him for "giving" stuff away for $5 and he thought I was serious and couldn't wait to find you again to tell you what I said.

Sorry I did not get a chance to talk to you face to face, oh well always next year....

Oh yeah and Daryl is grounded from driving tractors for a few weeks after his little accident with Kelly's C145 and almost running Kelly over Sunday morning. (don't know what I'm gonna do with that kid) :D

Thanks Kerry!! :woohoo: for the great deal! Yeah Daryl is quite the Lad B) I finally found someone who can out talk me! :D He kinda caught me off gaurd while I was standin on my head getting eat by SKEETERS trying to load up the Horse Hauler. :D Don't get on the Lad too bad, any kid that has the guts to come up to me like that has some salt, and I can appreciate that! :P And at least he likes tractors and looked like he is a hard worker the way he tore the campsite down and packed up! :P Most kids his age wouldnt have lifted a finger. :ROTF: Hope to meet ya next year..

Cheers ~Duke

:D

dclarke

Looks like you got a heck of a deal Duke, good for you. :woohoo:

Forest Road

In the spring and summer the grader blade is my favorite attachment! Or vacation home neighbors love it too.