Sign in to follow this  
71_Bronco

Wheel Horse Trailer

71_Bronco

I found an ad for this trailer online near me. Was wondering what a good price would be for it, and if anybody could tell me some info about it.

Thanks

3pa3oa3l65Y55T25S3b7jdffd810409ff16e2.jpg

CasualObserver

Pretty sure that's around a 15-18 cu. ft. cart made by Ohio Steel. The current model runs about $250 new +/-... so I'd say judge from there. If the decal is original, it's about a 1974-77 model.

71_Bronco

Thanks for the info. I will be giving him a call tonight. I'll let you guy's know how it goes, and of course I will post pics if it does end up coming home with me :woohoo:

Hydro

I'd say the wheels have been changed. I owned one like it and did the same thing.

They came with a wheelbarrow type tire which did not handle a load very well and made ruts. The axles are light so watch what you load it with. Light duty but great for yard work. Up here I sold mine for $100.00 in about the same shape. Really you are just buying the decals. An agri fab or similar trailer is about the same quality.

71_Bronco

I think I am going to pass on the trailer. No real need for it, and a little bigger then I wanted to get. I would love one of the smaller, older bath-tub ones, but I don't really feel like paying the price for on to just have it sit around and collect dust.

The guy was asking 100 O.B.O. for it, and the ad was 2 weeks old, so I was gonna try to haggle with him a bit.

Brrly1

They look like original wheels to me. Its definitely worth the 100 dollars. Go offer him $85 It can't hurt. Check for thru holes (rust condition) :woohoo:

:D