Sign in to follow this  
dgjks6

what do you guys think of this for my 2nd horse

rustbucket

dosnt look to be a bad tractor at all seems to be all there and solid.

rustyoldjunk

i like it.its hydro w/ hydro lift,has the big 16 hp engine, looks like it has the electric pto clutch too.looks to be in decent shape.i sure wouldnt kick it out of my garage.

TT

It is what it says.... A 1973 Wheel Horse 16 Automatic. (tractors weren't "named" in 1973 and the A,B,C,D series didn't show up until 1974)

It is basically the same as a C-160 and is probably too much money for a tractor you can't "test drive" or don't have any history on. That part is entirely up to you though. :whistle:

mcwh1950

greg model number 1-0440 go to toro website and check it out

dgjks6

I think I gonna keep watching. With gas it would cost almost $500 round trip. Without a test drive I kinda get worried. For my first "second" horse I think I may want something newer. I also like the hour meters - at least they give you some guage of the tractors use.

Thanks for the toro site. I looked it up and looked up my 312.

Greg

HorseFixer

I think I gonna keep watching. With gas it would cost almost $500 round trip. Without a test drive I kinda get worried. For my first "second" horse I think I may want something newer. I also like the hour meters - at least they give you some guage of the tractors use.

Thanks for the toro site. I looked it up and looked up my 312.

Greg

Thats prolly a wise decision mot knowing much about the person or tractor! I know all about those road trips! :whistle:

Duke