Sign in to follow this  
rocking 416

blue sky motel

rocking 416

is blue sky motel any good? I canceled my reservation at holiday in an switched to blue sky WOW what a differnce in price but is it to good to be true or is it nice an cozy like they said?

oldandred

is blue sky motel any good? I canceled my reservation at holiday in an switched to blue sky WOW what a differnce in price but is it to good to be true or is it nice an cozy like they said?

I found a place in chambersburg for only $50.00 a night nice place with free breafest i mean full meal not the dounts and coffee stuff

Ive been staying there for the last eight years

GlenPettit

What's the name of the place in Chambersburg???? (if you'll share)

Sparky

I may have to shop around for a room next year(assuming I can afford the gas for the "09" show :whistle: ).

The Hampton Inn is $151 this year :WRS: .

Mike......

rocking 416

thats why i went with blue sky the pictures look great an the room sounds nice but i am a lil worried becaus :whistle: e the price is very good almost to good

Dual Wheels

I stayed at the Blue Sky last year and I am there again this year as are the other 3 three guys I come with. It's clean close and there is a good restuarant on the way for breakfast. I like it and I don't think you will be sorry.

refracman

Our group stayed there last year also, rooms aint bad and they are clean, I like how they have the porch all the way around good place to unwind after walkin all day.

If we all wear our WH gear maybe this year we'll reconize each other and can do the ol' sittin on the porch thing :whistle:

HorseFixer

I stayed at the Blue Sky last year and I am there again this year as are the other 3 three guys I come with. It's clean close and there is a good restuarant on the way for breakfast. I like it and I don't think you will be sorry.

You better Quit that snickering all the time I dont want you to keep me up all night laughing and carring on! :D That Av is so funny I used to watch that cartoon when I was a kid and that snickering dog still cracks me up 40 years later! :D

Soooooo tonight I canceled my room at the Gettysburg Days in for 120.00 Per night, and Booked a room at the Blue Sky for $64.00 per night quite a savings I hope Its clean or my wifes gonna have a fit! :whistle: Thought I would give it a try if its not I will blame it on refracman! :WRS:

Duke

Jim_M

I just cancelled my room at the Blue Sky earlier tonight. It might still be available or it might be the one HorseFixer just got.

Sigh.......Maybe next year.

refracman

Now I said they was clean.

You cant blame me for this one. What are ya nuts taken advice from off the net :whistle:

:WRS:

HorseFixer

I just cancelled my room at the Blue Sky earlier tonight. It might still be available or it might be the one HorseFixer just got.

Sigh.......Maybe next year.

Jim I think that was the one I got! :D Cause I Called Earlier and they said they just had a cancelation. :whistle: I have been calling for the past 3 days and they said they were booked. :WRS: Sorry you cant make it!

Duke

HorseFixer

Now I said they was clean.

You cant blame me for this one. What are ya nuts taken advice from off the net :WRS:

:D

First id ;ike to say I was in the NAVY and have been in tighter spaces than this, most especially aboard ship! :dunno: but...................But we made it here! :D my wife wants to know what yer definition of clean is? :whistle: The Price matches the room! My walk in closet is bigger than the room! So I told the wife honey just think of it as camping trip! :D

Now I'm cut off! :D Ya know women! they have to have a powder puff! :D

Duke