Sign in to follow this  
littleredrider

Round hood snow cab

littleredrider

I have a snow cab for a round hood but missing the doors. I had a cab off a C-141, but didn't get a chance to check if they fit or not before selling it. Plus the snow cab is in pieces, and since never had it on, would take forever to figure out putting it on.

Million dollar question, are the doors the same? Summer seems it's half gone already, wanted to start restoring this stuff so it's ready when the evil stuff comes.....

CasualObserver

I don't know if they're interchangeable or not, but Original Cab will make you new doors. You'll have to pay spend.gif for them though. They told me a while back they'll custom build the older stuff, but it costs more because they don't have the patterns anymore.

littleredrider

Maybe if there is enough interest, they can reproduce the whole cab!!! What is their website or number, I'll try to get ahold of them...

mr.pipes

Here is the website and contact info.

They were quick to reply when I had questions before about a cab. It seemed a little odd to me that they thought I might be better off getting parts from someone else though. Here is a copy of the email from them.

Hi Geoff,

Attached is the manual you requested (this is a new version, but basically the same cab (OTC cab pn 10280). Most parts are still available, but just not in stock.

The safety glass windshield is pn 10120 and has a list price of $175.

The electric wiper kit is pn 10122 and it too has a list price of $175.

You might try RJ Parts Company (www.RJPartsco.com). They might have a better deal on these accessories at this time.

Sincerely, Gary

http://www.originalcab.com/index.htm

sales@originalcab.com

765-663-2214

littleredrider

I'll give them a call, see what they have to say!!! Thanks for the links!!!!!