Sign in to follow this  
odrcart

Needed: Wheel Horse Implement

odrcart

My name is Oran Cart, and we just restored a 876 Wheel Horse for my little brother and it has the hitch for an implement. He already has two blades for his C-120 and B-80, but we could really use one for his 876 to make it look great! If anyone has anything that might work like a plow or disk or cultivator that they don't want, just send me an email, at odrcart@hotmail.com. Thank you,

Oran

stevasaurus

:D It would help a little if we knew kind of what part of the world you lived in, and of course, would love to see some pictures of that horse. There are some shows coming up and it would be easy to bring something for you to take home. :woohoo:

can whlvr

:woohoo:

Kelly

Location, location I have stuff here to hang on the back of your tractor, but most is heavy, and cost to much to ship, to be worth it, I'm in MI.

smoreau

:woohoo: I see your from Indiana from your first post

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?...=0entry237171

There is a show in southern MI Aug 6th and 7th. there will be some there for sale and others can bring one there for you. hope this helps

odrcart

Sorry, been away from the computer restoring tractors and plows for our upcoming shows. We are in Southern Indiana, but we traveled to Iowa to get the wheel horse in the first place and travel to pick up many tractors so as long as it is within a days drive, or 6 hours, we would be willing to work something out. We could possibly make the show in early August, but we would have to see since our State Fair is during this time and we are taking two Olivers and an International up there. Let me know what possible items you guys might have and where at. We would definitely be interested and he is into collecting these pieces. Thank you.

Oran

shorts

:woohoo: