Sign in to follow this  
stevebo

Requested Pictures of 417-8 w/Tombo 3 pt Hitch

stevebo

IMG_6648.jpg

IMG_6649.jpg

IMG_6623.jpg

These hitches are still available for sale however we need to have multiple orders to make it worth selling. As you can see we have confirmed our hitches will work on both the 520H and 417-8 and 417H. Based on that information, I would assume these will work with any 300,400 or 500 series tractors with either electric lift or hydro. We have NOT come up with a design we feel comfortable selling for a manual lift tractor however it can be done if the buyer adds/fabricates a linear actuator for it. Contact me if you are interested but please do not get frustrated if I push you off a bit until we have multiple orders.

Pricing as of June 2011 is as follows:

Options:

1) Bare, unfinished metal (you clean welds, prime and paint) $400 plus shipping

2) Primed and ready for paint $450 plus shipping

3) Finished and ready to install in either IH Red or Gloss Black $500 plus shipping

** Please note that this is for the 3 point hitch assembly only. Does not include the top link ($25 at TSC) or any implements ie triangle, drawbar etc.)

Thanks for the interest.

tgranthamfd

Do you have a picture of the actuator that is with the hydro lift units, so some of the manual lift guys can get an idea of the fabrication that would be required? :woohoo: Thanks.

HorseFixer

Steve, If I Purchased one of those.... :woohoo: would it come with 5 Acres So's I could play with it on? :P:D Jeesh shoulda sold this

place and moved out in the Country back in 1999 when I added 1,400 sq ft onto the :D "Duke O Minium" :D Oh well.......

Cheers ~Duke

:ROTF:

LuckyJohn

Steve

I have a 416H, I am assuming that it will work on it as well, how is it to install? I like this idea of having one of these then I will have to buy a 3 pt disc that my neighbor has. :woohoo: