Sign in to follow this  
ricksrj58

bought a new tractor

ricksrj58

:hide: i know i know its not red but it will be.i got this for my nephew noah,going to paint it red and put :WRS: decals on it

SAM_0180.jpg

stevasaurus

That is a nice find Rick. :hide: Any idea what color or tractor it was originally...it reminds me of the Olivers I saw at the LaSueur show in Minnesota last year. :WRS: :)

corn53

Nice pedal tractors are awesome!!! :hide:

Kelly

looks like garden trac

Pollack Pete

Are you sure it's for your nephew?? You look awful happy on it. :hide:

JUSS10

my neighbor has one of those in his shed... i was working on one of my tractors the other day and he stopped by and said "are you looking for any more tractors to restore?" he proceeded to take me to his shed where buried in the back is this small little pedal tractor with matching trailer. looks just like the one you have here. his is and originally was red. very cool!

boovuc

I'm worried he'll need to have that tractor surgically removed from himself before his nephew can have it! :hide:

BooVuc

Mill Hall, PA

ricksrj58

:hide: i had no idea what it was.the price was right and it had a wide front.now for some paint and rj decals

stevasaurus

Here is a couple of pictures from last years Minn. show. You may have got a very good deal, as these are very collectable. :hide:

2009_0830LaSeuer210100020.jpg

2009_0830LaSeuer210100021.jpg

rydogg

Steve, those pedal tractors look familiar they were in Le Sueur weren't they, I looked at a few at the spring swap meet but even the rusty beat up ones that I thought I could afford were $500+ some were priced at $2500 :hide: . I picked up this Farmall H for my son last year for his birthday it's not old the MFG date is 2005 but it was a lot cheaper than the old ones and he loves it. I tried to purchase a C195 pedal tractor from a local Wheel Horse dealer but it's not for sale just a display.

wheelhorse079.jpg

stevasaurus

Yes, Ryan, the LaSueur show...looking forward to that again this year. :WRS: I knew they were expensive, I did not know they were that much. :hide: I think I remember JoeBob trying to work out a deal for one last year. :)

jpmcleod

Those are really neat. Just think, no gas to buy

Who would ever think those would be that collectable and expensive.

rydogg

I was just looking at pedal tractors on CL and saw the one pictured that looks just like Ricks they claim it is from the 60's and it is called a Ranch Trac.

ranchtrac.jpg

kpinnc

I've got a newer one myself:

IM000291.jpg

I couldn't resist... :hide: