Sign in to follow this  
ddworkm

How much would you pay for a parts tractor?

ddworkm

Looking at a parts tractor c165 engine is bad but everything else is good. What is something like that worth? If i sold the parts is it worth anything?

thanks

whfan74

If everything else is good on it I wouldn't pay more than $75 for it. Does it have a mower deck or any other attachments?

mavfreak

Its only worth what your willing to pay! :hide: And same goes for the parts. But if you think of it this way most of the time the parts are worth more than the sum of the whole!

smoreau

I bought a c125 auto with a bad engine, no wheels, missing rf spindal, missing rear hub, and very rough body for $80. traded the tiller lift off of it for about $80 worth of body parts and some odds and ends to make it look like a mid 80's style tractor, already have a k341 shaker mount engine and a forward swept axle with reduction steering, plan on this to be my loader tractor so I can do what I want with it and don't have to worry about damaging a good complete good tractor. Should turn out good for me and on the cheep side also. :):WRS: :hide:

can whlvr

it also depends where you live,where i live you dont see very many parts machines,so when they come up they are gone fast,and that means the seller gets a good price

Kelly

I like to buy my parts tractors cheap, but I've paid as high as $300 for a 520 with no engine or seat, things like tiller lift, tire cond. ect.... I sell parts all the time, you can part a tractor out for double what it will sell for complete, but it takes time to sell all the parts.

ddworkm

Ok what is this package deal worth then with the tractor not running

C165

48" sd deck

Snow blower

36" tiller

Snow cab

Attached Image

post-3-1306685933.jpg

stoneman

Ok what is this package deal worth then with the tractor not running

C165

48" sd deck

Snow blower

36" tiller

Snow cab

I'd rebuild the engine and altogether I'd guess you'd be worth around 1500.00 if everything else works as it shoud and has been well maintained. I wouldn't be scared to have 1500.00 in all that after rebuilding the engine. It'd outlive me. :hide:

can whlvr

prices are all over the map,so many factors,but what is there is worth what you will pay for all of it,the tiller around 350,the cab 250,tha blower 100-200,tractor 100-200,if the tractor is complete minus engine not working,those are in the middle prices,ya some things can be found cheaper,some more,thats what i would pay if all the implements are good shape

SousaKerry

hell the accessories are worth more then the tractor :hide: nice find better make a deal quick cause if I saw it it'd be gone :WRS:

Kelly

I see at least $ 1000 if sold separate