Sign in to follow this  
wheelhorse656

Wapak Ohio tactor show!

wheelhorse656

I was wondering who all i would see there this weekend!!!! my grandpa and ill will be there with a truck load and mabey a trailer load of stuff. some wheelhorse parts a cub cadet 86 that grandpa bought to part out. we usually try to get a spot right down from the spring auction barn close to the bathroom there. We have a white ford f150 pick. and ill have my redsquare bannerprobly tied to the side of the trailer ot truck. cant wait!!!!! :WRS: :hide:

racinfool40

:hide: Thanks for the reminder Jordan!!! Gonna try to slip over there Saturday morning!!!

SAM58

For us that don't know where it is going to be located....

Where is it at??? :hide:

racinfool40

:hide: Located in Wapakoneta,Ohio just of Interstate 75..

Rollerman

I have company comeing saturday or I'd go then.

Looks like I'll be heading down on sunday instead & picking up another "C".

SAM58

thanks

wheelhorse656

we will be there friday all day and probly sat. until 5 or 6 pm.

rockinhorse

Show is at the Auglaize county fairground West side of Wapakoneta.

http://buckeyefarmantiques.com/2011_Tractor_Show.php

Will there be any wheel horse vendors at the antique tractor show in veedersburg this friday? Need more parts and a friend need tires (6x12 bar tires used).

thanks karl

flat rock, in

octfst

plan on looking you up. not going bring any tractors

wheel-mule

Returned Yesterday from the show.Sales were down do to the smaller crowd because the pulls were cancelled because of the rain.My grand son went with me for the first time.He had a blast.Got to see several guys I don't get to see often, all in all very good time.Looking forward to the Fall (Nov) show.

Brrly1

The Wapakoneta Fall show is this coming weekend Nov. 11th and 12th. I will be headed down on Friday. I can't wait, I am now on a walking with a cane. Which is a far cry from where I was at twelve weeks ago. After missing several shows this fall I am hoping to have a great time. :dunno:

wheel-mule

I'll be there Friday and Saturday.I'll have my trailer loaded with my normal stuff plus a C-145 and other misc.parts.

wheelhorse656

I'll be there Friday and Saturday.I'll have my trailer loaded with my normal stuff plus a C-145 and other misc.parts.

Hope to see ya tomarrow Chuck. Grandpa and i are bringing afew things as always. For any memeber who wants to stop and talk you will know me by my redsquare banner. We drive a 1999 Ford F150 and pull a black trailer we will have a tan harley golf car and yellow cushman 3 wheel mini truck. If anyone needs a good 3 speed trans 1966 modle out of an 856 i have one.

Thanks,

Jordan