Sign in to follow this  
bigd

520h

bigd

my brother bought a 1988 520h the po said it was a 1988.it surges at idle no leaks at base or manifold.so we want to rebuild it but the numbers on the engine are not readable the model looks like it may be a p220g.it has a nikki carb with the number 6100146 on the side does anyone have a part number for the carb kit or a complete set of numbers for the engine.any help will be appreciated thanks.

P3x

I started compiling a spares list for my 520 Parts.

Here's the intake related items. Some have prices that were in effect a couple of months ago.

Left column Toro PNs Rt column Onan PNs

Carburator 146-0496

Float Repair Kit NN10209 146-0437

Carb Rebuild Kit 82-0780 146-0500 ($89.50)

Choke Shaft Kit NN10207 146-0433

Choke Lever Kit NN10208 146-0434 (P216,218)

146-0435 (P220)

Throttle Shaft Kit NN10811 146-0503

• Like 1

bigd

thats just what i needed thank you for the help

mrc

hello sir, i've owned a couple 520H's and the surging after no use all winter is common. remove top of carb and spray liberally with carb cleaner. blow out with compressed air. please WEAR SAFETY GLASSES /GOGGLES. don't ask why i'm recommending the glasses! OUCH, that stuff burns! LOL! repeat if necessary. re-install top of carb. buy some sea foam gas treatment and add some to your gas tank per the can directions. this should cure the problem of surging. hope this helps. mike in mass.

c175inMA

hello sir, i've owned a couple 520H's and the surging after no use all winter is common. remove top of carb and spray liberally with carb cleaner. blow out with compressed air. please WEAR SAFETY GLASSES /GOGGLES. don't ask why i'm recommending the glasses! OUCH, that stuff burns! LOL! repeat if necessary. re-install top of carb. buy some sea foam gas treatment and add some to your gas tank per the can directions. this should cure the problem of surging. hope this helps. mike in mass.

and that stuff does burn.... :hide: