Sign in to follow this  
rjbabula

1962 502

rjbabula

I have a 1962 502 were can i find a new or good used magneto and coil. Please help! :hide: My email is babularaymond@yahoo.com Thanks ray

wallfish

:hide: Ray

It would be more helpful to add the engine info for your tractor since it's possible that it may have been changed over the years but here's a source for a tecumseh coil.

http://www.psep.biz/store/tecumseh_ignition_coils.htm

Member puddlejumper may also have the parts you need. I don't know if he knows it yet but he's becoming the Redsquare H55 guru.

Mike the manual guru has already hooked you up.

rjbabula

Yes, were do i find used or new parts ht55c-3088. thanks

puddlejumper

Wellllllll, A year or so of relentless, boring searching on ebay to start with. But first you need to know what you need. I only have 1 HT and I am not sure if it has the bigger coils like a h60 or not. My older H55s will not use a h60 setup due to the difference in crankbearing housing the h60 are bigger. Also the square shaft the coil itself slides over is smaller on the H55 than the H60 ruling out that option. If you can post some pictures showing the shaft size for the coil and the dimensions of hole where the whole mag sets down over the crank I will see if I can do some camparing with what I have laying out. I really am not willing to part with anything I have at this time. The members here have dug into there own ratholes to help me but I have not got all I want to put together accomplished yet.